An order of freshly painted blue crane skips ready to ship to California.
Crane skips, also known as trash skips are designed to transfer various types of construction materials with overhead commercial crane equipment. The lifting lugs are plasma cut and formed from 3/4″ steel plate, SCS Crane Skips are engineered and certified for safe lifting up to a 12,000 pound load capacity.
- Main beams 4” x 3” x 3/16″ steel tube
- Cross members 3” x 3” x 1/8” steel tube
- Vertical studs 3” x 3” x 1/8″ steel tube
- Front, rear and side rails, 4” x 3” x 3/16” steel tube
- Bodies available in 10ga HR sheet or 3/16” steel plate
- Lifting lugs, 3/4″ steel plate, plasma cut and formed
- 1 1/2″ drain hole w/ PVC plug
- Inner floor seams, front and rear wall seams and inside top rail seams are continuous welds which are ground flat and polished smooth for easy concrete removal
- Two coats of anticorrosive primer on all exterior surfaces
- Two coats of industrial enamel paint in any single colour